The non-profit association in support of the objective of the parents and pupils
Purpose of the parents’ association
The association as representative of the parents, is accessible to all parental authorities, it is independent, without religious ties, non-profit and takes account of the objectives of the educational law, decree: 30 34612 4182 regarding the participation of the parents’ representatives in the teaching and educational work of the school.
The parents’ association takes over the following tasks:
- It represents the interests of the parents in the teaching and educational work of the school and promotes the necessary cooperation between parents and school, in particular under the constant leadership and in cooperation with the teaching staff of the school in order to appropriately promote the teaching and educational work for the pupils of the school;
- It reconciles the pedagogical notions of the parents and the school
- It participates in the caregiving in favour of children in need who are visiting our school
To obtain the goal of the association the following is required:
- tight cooperation between the school management and the teaching staff via:
- joint counselling, reporting of proposals, wishes and complaints (§ 63 clause 2 SchUG)
- Submission of statements regarding proposals of the school council to specify the teaching material (§63 clause 3 SchUG)
- Participation in the statutory elected panel of teachers, parents and pupils (§ 64 clause 1 SchUG)
Contacting of all organisations, offices and authorities dealing with the school via: visits, presentations of memoirs and the establishment of working communities, public relations by publications, cultural and sports events, meetings, lectures and discussions.
Board of the parents’ association of the Private Schools Bad Gleichenberg
Formulare für Finanzierungsansuchen durch den Elternverein