Life on the Campus
A rich mix and your advantages
Around 265 pupils and students from all over the world live and learn on the campus. This community life promotes your personal development and trains important traits such as team spirit, respect or your leadership competences
Life on the campus offers:
- a structured daily routine
- intercultural experiences with students from all over the world
- a short way to school
- learning groups – together everything is a lot easier!
Our diverse community will help you:
- to develop your unique personality
- to build up self-awareness as well as promote your independency
- to find friends for life and build up your own network with the help of the pupils and students’ association (also helpful when looking for a job or an internship)
Our campus offers:
- great leisure time possibilities: fitness studios, music and karaoke rooms, learning and reading rooms, TV corners with play station, table soccer, indoor & outdoor playgrounds, a student’s coffee shop
- an extensive range of sports activities: Zumba, Yoga, indoor soccer, table soccer, biking, rollerblading, Nordic Walking and much more.