SAV Network & APP
New Alumni Network & App - Stay connected
Via the APP, SAV members are granted benefits with our partners, they are informed on recent topics, receive invitations for events, they can organize class reunions and update their data. Furthermore, the App makes it possible to stay in closer contact with the Tourism Schools Bad Gleichenberg and its graduates. Given all this, the idea of the network and the advantage of our graduates take centre stage. Our network is already very broad, but we still want to improve it!
The new version offers lot of additional features. For example, all SAV members have the possibility to search for graduates, their workplaces and positions, companies or partners in their immediate surroundings. Also, the possibility to post jobs or events to each other.
How can I join the Network?
Register on TSBG.Network or DOWNLOAD the APP via the APP stores on the following links
Just click of one of the following links. Register via web or via smartphone. All Apple IPhone and Google Android Smartphone users can download the APP for free via the App Store. To guarantee that only graduates and students of the Tourism Schools Bad Gleichenberg use the APP, it is necessary to enter your personal name and a valid email address when registering in order to use the APP.
Do you want to present your offers via the APP?
Become a SAV APP partner!
If you as an APP partner also have offers and advantages for our graduates and students, we would very much appreciate it if you could send them to us. Whether discounts for restaurants, hotels, car rentals, cheaper entrances, offers for shops or discounts for several services.
Thank you for your participation!
Your advantages as our partner:
- Promotion via our social media channels (Facebook, Instagram)
- Commercials on the campus (for example in the glass case at school)
- Promotion via our newsletter (more than 5,000 subscribers)
- Ads in the students and graduates’ magazine Wellingtonia (possibility to present products or companies)
- Being present as a partner on our website
- Addressing more than 6,500 graduates of the Tourism Schools Bad Gleichenberg as well as 265 pupils/students